Common C Errors

John A. Weeks III john at newave.UUCP
Sat Mar 16 15:47:56 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar12.175241.10592 at dgbt.doc.ca> don at dgbt.doc.ca (Donald McLachlan) writes:
> I gather from some ongoing discussions (I'm not sure in which
> newsgroup) that there was an article published in some month of "Unix
> World" entitled something like "Common C Errors".

There have been a couple of "C" quiz type columns recently in the C users
journal, and possibly else where.  But if you are looking the ultimate
tretise on C snafus, check out the book "C Traps And Pitfalls" by Andrew
Koenig (Addison-Wesley).  This book _will_ help your programming if you
read through the book examples and attempt to understand the examples.

-john-