Wanted: MS-DOS --> SMTP mail software

Martin O'Nions martino at logitek.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 00:18:59 AEST 1991

For those interested in KA9Q or View, the authors and addresses are as below
(or at least this is where the authors say they are):

KA9Q

Phil Karn (karn at thumper.bellcore.com)

Code in /pub/ka9q/nos on thumper.bellcore.com

View Mailer/Postman

Mark Bramwell (mark at hamster.business.uwo.ca)

Code in /hamster/view on hamster.business.uwo.com

Phil requests that non-educational institutions request permission before
using the code, which is understandable given the ammount of work involved
in this product.

Martin

--
DISCLAIMER: All My Own Work (Unless stated otherwise)
Martin O'Nions            Logitek Group Support      martino at logitek.co.uk