Calling Microsoft/Lattice C functions from Turbo C

Lewis Kaplan lsk at u02.svl.cdc.com
Thu Mar 21 10:54:40 AEST 1991

Anyone out there with experience calling Microsoft/Lattice C functions
from Turbo C? My understanding is that there is incompatability between
floating point representations.  Athough I asked Borland about this in
the past (without success), since Borland C++ boasts of Windows tools,
they most likely have solved this issue.  My main interest in this ability
is in writing Turbo C code which call Oracle Library routines.
Please send responses to lsk at v01.svl.cdc.com