Wish to contact Richards & Ritchie

Mr J Boutland boutland at monu6.cc.monash.edu.au
Fri Mar 1 13:55:53 AEST 1991

      In the absence, so far as I know, of any other suitable
   newsgroup to enquire from, perhaps someone involved in C
   could help me out with a couple of email addresses.
      I'm looking into the historical and linguistic origins of C
   and would like to contact two people who were very much
   involved in this, Martin Richards of Cambridge University,
   England, author of BCPL from which B, then C were developed,
   and Denis Ritchie of AT&T who, as we all know, developed C
   itself. If anyone, including Richards and Ritchie themselves,
   can help, I'd be glad to hear from them.

   John Boutland, lecturer, Software Development.