B-PLUS Indexing (By Hunter and Associates)

Mark W. Schumann catfood at NCoast.ORG
Mon Mar 18 05:54:52 AEST 1991

In article <876 at sdrc.COM> emjeffb at sdrc.COM (Jeff Blanchet) writes:
>I have been trying to use the BPLUS indexing routines which is a shareware
>product of Hunter and Associates. I have version 2.0.

>Other then this problem the package seems pretty good. If I can get this
>problem fixed I would be more then happy to pay the $35 registration fee. That
>is a very good price for a package of indexing routines.

>Has anyone else used these routines and experienced the above problem?
>Is there a newer version of the indexing routines?
>Does anyone have another index package (cheap) that I can try?

I tried to call Hunter for some information and/or registration.
This was a year ago, and the phone number given in the documentation
has been disconnected.  A call to directory assistance in Hunter's
former home city (Portland, Oregon?) revealed no businesses named
Hunter.

Nice set of routines, but it looks as though you'll have to do
without support or upgrades.  But the price is right...  :-)

Mark W. Schumann  3111 Mapledale Avenue, Cleveland 44109 USA
Domain: catfood at ncoast.org
UUCP:   ...!mailrus!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!ncoast!catfood