Funny mistake

Tim McDaniel mcdaniel at adi.com
Tue Mar 26 02:36:12 AEST 1991

I will insert my usual plug for Gimpel Software's FlexeLint.  It can
support ANSI C and many old C dialects, and you can turn on or off any
of the 300-odd messages on a message-by-message basis, or only for
certain identifiers, and can turn them on or off via in-line comments.
Call +1 215 584 4261 (in Collegeville, Pennsylvania).  I have no
financial or other stake in their success, except for being a
satisfied customer hoping for more releases.  8-)

--
   "Of course he has a knife.  We all have knives.  It's 1183, and we're
   all barbarians."