array bounds checking

Stephen M. Friedman smf7s at galen.med.Virginia.EDU
Fri Mar 8 06:58:10 AEST 1991

   My program is doing some strange things, the nature and time of which
are dependent on the sizes of the arrays I use (this is a scalable
simulation).  I therefore suspect that I am somewhere writing off the end
of an array (I use some really big arrays).  My question is, does anyone
know of any tool (UNIX or DOS) that will do dynamic array bounds checking
or in general make sure that all assignments are done in declared or
allocated space?  Please e-mail any replies.  Thanks in advance.

				Steven M Friedman
				Horizon Institute for Policy Solutions

Mail path:	smf7s at virginia.BITNET
Voice path:	(804) 295 0235