knowledge in C

jim basara jbasara at ssdc
Fri Mar 15 06:48:11 AEST 1991

I posted this a few days ago, but our system was flakey and I didn't see
it pop up.

Can anyone point me to a source for information about implementing
knowledge based applications in C (as opposed to using an expert shell/
inference engine)?  The specific application is to perform statistical
analysis of a network including identification of trends.

All information is requested and appreciated.

thanks,

jim basara
uunet!ssdc!jbasara

my opinions are my own and not those of my company unless they make money