TURBOC bios question

Todd Howard ohoward at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Sat Mar 9 07:05:56 AEST 1991

I'm am trying to get turboc 1.5 to interface with a serial port using
BIOSCOM.  It seems that bioscom doesn't actually send (or receive) the data
that I request or send.  Is this a problem with the version I'm running?
Any help would be appreciated.  I was sure to include the stdio.h, bios.h, and
dos.h (just in case).  The syntax I used is shown below:

int q,d;
char ch;

/*  Send a byte */
bioscom (1,ch,2);

I know that the COM2 port works, as I have a modem installed and working.
Please mail replies directly to me.  Thanks.

Todd

"Sometimes I think the universe         |    Todd Howard
just waits for me to get cocky..."      |    ohoward at matt.ksu.ksu.edu