Commercial Timesharing on Un*x?

mark at cbosgd.UUCP mark at cbosgd.UUCP
Mon Aug 8 09:00:41 AEST 1983

There are other companies offering timesharing services on UNIX.
U.C. Berkeley does it on their educational machines, but only
certain UCB classes can use the machines.  I think CCA sells time.
Also, there's something in Fargo, ND (this must imply there is
such a place) that sells time - I got a blurb in the mail from a
previous Usenix mailing list once.  If you buy a commercial license,
I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to sell time on it, provided
you keep /usr/src protected.