Driving in Toronto

Dave Mason mason at utcsrgv.UUCP
Thu Jun 30 23:32:16 AEST 1983

I presume it was humour, but the correct conversion of kilometers to miles
is to multiply kilos by .6 to give miles.. or multiply by 5 & divide by 8.
As an example:	Kilometers	Miles
		50		30
		70		~45
		90		55
		100		60
I understand that Ontario police only give 5 Kilos of leaway in speed limits.
That is ~3 miles per hour..so be careful.

-- Gandalf's flunky Hobbit -- Dave Mason, U. Toronto, CSRG
	    utcsrgv!mason at UW-BEAVER   (ARPANet)
	or  {cornell,watmath,ihnp4,floyd,allegra,utzoo,uw-beaver}!utcsrgv!mason
	or  {cwruecmp,duke,linus,lsuc,research}!utzoo!utcsrgv!mason(UUCP)