booze laws (Utah)

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Fri May 18 23:43:48 AEST 1984

Note: we will have a "bar" available for conference attendees in the
Hotel Utah on Tuesday night.  It will be a "cash bar", in the sense that
you will have to pay for setups - your glass and whatever goes in it.
The booze is "free" (but the setups are steep).  On Wed night, there is
the BBQ at Snowbird, so you really only have to worry about Thursday
night (and I bet there will be hospitality suites around).  Summary: the
bizarre Utah liquour laws may not affect conference attendees much.

=S