a few questions

David P. Zimmerman dpz at njin.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:08:04 AEST 1988

In article <588 at cbnews.ATT.COM> mark at cbnews.ATT.COM (Mark Horton) writes:

> You can also get Birkinstock inserts for regular shoes.  The point
> of Birkies is that you get LOTS OF arch support, plus a few other
> features like a toe grip and a natural, level footbed (not negative
> like Earth Shoes.)  If you walk a lot, you can walk around all day
> in Birkies and your feet don't get tired.  It does take 3-4 days
> to get used to all that arch support, though.

The more I hear of these, the more I want them.... I was worried about
the arch support (flat feet, doncha know), but I may actually get
comfy real quick, it seems!

>>restaurants (or shoe stores :-)) to recommend in the 'Frisco area?
> 						       -------
> A friendly word of advice.  When you go to the *Bay area*, don't
> use the F word.  That's an obscenity in those parts, almost like
> an ethnic slur.

Whoops, thanks for the warning.

> Wish I could be there, folks, but my divorce trial is June 23.
> I'm fighting for custody of my two little boys, she's doing her
> best to take them away from me, and me from them.

Good luck, Mark....

					^David
--
David P. Zimmerman (but I suppose you know that already....)
dpz at njin.rutgers.edu      {rutgers,njin}!dpz      zimmerman at zodiac.bitnet