women's bof in SF

rcj at moss.ATT.COM rcj at moss.ATT.COM
Tue Jun 14 15:13:19 AEST 1988

In article <27899 at cmcl2.NYU.EDU> grob at cmcl2.NYU.EDU (Lori S. Grob) writes:
}There is also the issue of why there are so few women in technical
}and scientific fields and what can USENIX do as an organization
}to help correct this.

There are so few women in technical and scientific fields because their
own fellow women are so secretive.  How is a woman supposed to get involved
in changing the male/female ratio in her chosen field of work when her
own sisters won't even tell her where and when the women's BOF is?

If you tell me where and when it is I promise I won't tell anybody else...

;-)

Curtis Jackson	-- moss!rcj  201-386-6409  (CORNET 232)
	...![ ihnp4 ulysses ucbvax allegra ]!moss!rcj
	...![ ihnp4 ucbvax akgua watmath  ]!clyde!rcj