Unix-PC BOF at USENIX next week

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sat Jan 28 16:48:15 AEST 1989

In article <541 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US> dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
(David H. Brierley) writes:

|>What I would like to do at the BOF is the following:
|>
|>1. An informal panel discussion about some of the issues we all face.   What
|>is the future of the 3b1?  What software is available for the machine?  What
|>are some of the security issues that we  all  should  be  addressing?   What
|>would other people like to talk about?

I hope that you can post a summary of what transpired over at the San Diego
USENIX when you get back, for the benefit of those who couldn't be there
this time.  Hope to see you all at the Spring/Summer USENIX, for those who
go to that one ...

|>2. If any of the more prominent members of our  group  (John  Milton,  Lenny
|>Tropiano, Mike Ditto, etc) are present they will be asked if they could tell
|>us about the status of the projects they are working on.

I just wanted to mention that I have to give my good friend, Gil Kloepfer
(gil at limbic) a good portion of the credit for our current project (the
2nd hard drive plans), he was most of the brains for this one :-)   I know
I have had my share of stuff before though ... Thanks for including me :-)

We're looking forward to hearing how you made out!!
-Lenny

--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576