USENIX Software Distribution Tape

Kent Landfield kent at ssbell.UUCP
Sat Jul 22 00:43:08 AEST 1989

In article <242 at usenix.UUCP> ellie at usenix.UUCP (Ellie Young) writes:

>USENIX Software Distribution Tape
>
>     The 1989 USENIX software tape (the final USENIX source distribution) con-
>tains software collected for USENIX by Plus Five of St. Louis.  It has just
>been mailed to all institutional and supporting members of the Association.
>The tape is in tar format at 6250 bpi.

Before I shell out $60, it would be nice to know what is on the tape.
Could someone who has the tape please mail me a listing of the contents
of the tape or a description of the packages contained on it ?

		Thanks!
			-Kent+
---
Kent Landfield               UUCP:     kent at ssbell
Sterling Software FSG/IMD    INTERNET: kent at ssbell.uu.net
1404 Ft. Crook Rd. South     Phone:    (402) 291-8300
Bellevue, NE. 68005-2969     FAX:      (402) 291-4362