Cheap roomies at Usenix?

John R. Mudd mudd-j at skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 31 06:58:14 AEST 1989

In article <1753 at fig.bbn.com> rsalz at bbn.com (Rich Salz) writes:
>>Anyone going to Usenix and want to get a cheap room?
>I've been inundated with offers -- the response was truly
>amazing.  I'm all set -- see you there!

Well, Rich has got *his* living arrangements set, but ...

I'm still entertaining offers.  Let me know if you're interested in
the bargain basement way of living in Baltimore for a week :-).
And please do it soon, too.

... John

  John R. Mudd                                     mudd-j at cis.ohio-state.edu
  Department of Computer and Information Science,  The Ohio State University
  2036 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, USA   43210-1277