Weather in Dallas in January

Jeremy Epstein epstein at trwacs.UUCP
Sat Dec 22 02:13:35 AEST 1990

In article <15032 at sdcc6.ucsd.edu>, bruno at sdcc10.ucsd.edu (Bruce W. Mohler) writes:
> Can anyone suggest what we might expect from the weather
> in Dallas in late January?  (I'm interested since I'll be
> in the group walking each morning to the Grand K.)

Well, "variable" is about the only thing I can suggest.  A few years
ago I flew in a few days early to visit my brother, and when I arrived
it was 70 degrees and sunny.  The next morning the wind chill was below
zero, and there was a bit of snow.  The remainder of the week was around
freezing.

I don't know if this is typical!!!

--Jeremy
--
Jeremy Epstein			UUCP: uunet!trwacs!epstein
Trusted X Research Group	Internet: epstein at trwacs.fp.trw.com
TRW Systems Division		Voice: +1 703/876-8776
Fairfax Virginia