nominees BOF?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Fri Jan 12 06:39:31 AEST 1990

In article <6922 at pdn.paradyne.com> reggie at dinsdale.paradyne.com (George W. Leach) writes:
>     The interaction that takes place at this BOF should be recorded and
>disseminated to the entire USENIX population, not just the BOF attendees.
>Perhaps a transcript of the BOF can be printed in ;login: and/or put in
>this newsgroup.

This would be an excellent idea... but it means that *somebody* has to
record and transcribe two hours of talk.  Either Usenix would have to
supply someone to do it -- and my impression is that they're stretched
pretty thin at conference time, so I suspect the answer is "no" -- or
someone would have to volunteer.
--
1972: Saturn V #15 flight-ready|     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
1990: birds nesting in engines | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu