nominees BOF?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Wed Jan 10 09:17:05 AEST 1990

Idea of the week:  how about a BOF at Washington to grill, er excuse
me I mean get to know, the nominees for the Usenix board elections?
Even those with familiar names have seldom spoken out in public on
Usenix issues.  Doubtless position statements will be published, but
an interactive inquisition is more informative and more fun. :-)

I'm not necessarily volunteering to run it, just wondering whether
there's interest.
--
1972: Saturn V #15 flight-ready|     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
1990: birds nesting in engines | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu