list inexpensive hotels and hostels for conferences

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Sun Jul 8 09:03:38 AEST 1990

In article <4881 at uwm.edu> dave at csd4.csd.uwm.edu writes:
>I also try to get to a travel agent and run down the list of hotels near the
>conference center before I come and see what I can save, although again it
>would be helpful if someone in the area would do this in advance. Any
>volunteers for Dallas?

There may be a problem doing this for Dallas:  the Grand Kempinski (sp?)
is off by itself, well away from any other hotels.  (The prime Dallas hotel
district is solidly booked for Uniforum... one disadvantage of trying to
put the winter conference in the same city as them.)  That's my recollection,
anyway -- it has been a while.
--
"Either NFS must be scrapped or NFS    | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
must be changed."  -John K. Ousterhout |  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry