list inexpensive hotels and hostels for conferences

Bob Sutterfield bob at MorningStar.Com
Tue Jul 10 00:15:27 AEST 1990

In article <BZS.90Jul8201807 at world.std.com> bzs at world.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
   From: bob at MorningStar.Com (Bob Sutterfield)
      ...We were never kicked out of anything, including the
      conference hotel's nifty pool/grotto that was far nicer than our
      hotel's pool.

   Several SUG Board of Directors and the SUG Executive Director were
   thrown out of the Fountainbleu's "Poodle Room"...

I guess I just wasn't important enough to get thrown out of anything.
Maybe we should have worn impressive-looking (waterproof) ribbons on
our (laminated) badges, pinned to our swimsuits.  "Who ya gotta know
to get thrown out of this dive?"

(Oh yeah, for the humor impaired: :-)