weather

Chris Torek torek at elf.ee.lbl.gov
Mon Jun 10 05:12:19 AEST 1991

In article <34953 at ucsd.Edu> brian at ucsd.Edu (Brian Kantor) writes:
>The last time I was in Nashville around this season of the year, the
>humidity was so high that the walls in my hotel room were sweating, the
>sidewalks were flooded with runoff from air conditioners, and the
>mosquitos were quite large enough to carry off small pets.

Ah, wonderful east-coastish summer weather!

Seriously, you can expect it to be hot and muggy all day until the
afternoon/evening thunderstorm makes it hot and wet instead.  After
each storm it stays cool and muggy for about 15 minutes. :-)

An ex-east-coaster,
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Lawrence Berkeley Lab CSE/EE (+1 415 486 5427)
Berkeley, CA		Domain:	torek at ee.lbl.gov