Usenix papers archive (was Re: Blazon to Postscript)

Mark Harrison harrison at csl.dl.nec.com
Fri Jun 28 00:24:01 AEST 1991

In article <27775 at as0c.sei.cmu.edu> dvk at sei.cmu.edu (Daniel Klein) writes:

>My paper on password security (in troff and PostScript forms) is also
>available.

Has anyone considered archiving the papers presented at the Usenix
conferences?  The individual authors generally don't seem to mind
sending copies.

Alternatively, if this is too much space for a single site, perhaps
an index could be maintained, showing pointers to where individual
papers are archived.  I see many references to papers in old Usenix
proceedings that I would like to see.
--
Mark Harrison           | Note: harrison at ssd.dl.nec.com and
harrison at csl.dl.nec.com | necssd!harrison are not operating at