Why not pick *nice* places for the Usenix conventions?

Elfling terri_watson at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 25 10:22:05 AEST 1991

In article <BZS.91Jun23184600 at world.std.com> bzs at world.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:

>   7. Winter '95 - New Orleans Marriott, 5-minute walk from the French
>	   Quarter, Bourbon St and all that.

This one should be fun -- now all we have to do is move the dates to
coincide with Mardi Gras and for once we Usenixer's won't look out of
place at all!  <grin>  (Of course don't expect to drive anywhere on
Mardi Gras -- it's a lost cause.)

>  It's not likely, but for all we know New Orleans might sink into the
>  sea before '95

Entirely too likely as those of us who grew up there well know...

Terri