"Computing Systems" back cover

Ellie Young ellie at usenix.ORG
Thu Mar 7 08:22:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar5.221136.18716 at noao.edu>, rstevens at noao.edu (Rich Stevens) writes:
> Just got the new (vol. 3, no. 4) issue of "Computing Systems" in
> the mail.  Hummm, the articles listed on the back sure sound familiar.
> Turns out the listing of the articles on the back cover are from the
> issue a year ago.

Our publisher informed us that due a a printer's error, the
wrong information appears on the back cover.  Unfortunately
this error was not 'caught' until over half of the issues
were printed---so some contains the correct contents, and
others previous year's.  We've received a reduction in
the print bill for this issue.

Ellie Young
Executive Diretor