comp.org.usrgroup

George W. Leach reggie at pdn.nm.paradyne.com
Sat Feb 11 04:24:51 AEST 1989

In article <3709 at newton.praxis.co.uk> sfr at praxis.co.uk (Stephen Rickaby) writes:
>What is this newsgroup?  It is empty at our site.

   Same here.  I don't ever recall seeing anything but the initial greeting
article here.  But I could be wrong......

   I'll pose a question.  I noticed in a copy of the 1989 UNIX Product Directory
that there is a section for UNIX Users Groups.  Several of the Florida UNIX
User Groups are listed.  I would like to know if there is an e-mail address
to which entries for vendor listings may be submitted?  I would like to submit
an entry for the Tampa Bay UNIX User's Group (TUUG).

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-129