Multiuser Show May30-Jun1 1990

Denis Fortin fortin at zap.UUCP
Thu Aug 16 07:16:44 AEST 1990

In article <1322 at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca> sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Stuart Lynne) writes:
>In article <1990Aug6.204936.13013 at compus.UUCP> dan at compus.UUCP (Dan Tomlinson) writes:
>}My name is Steve Bird. I'm the chairman of a subcommittee of Uniforum Canada
>}which is planning for the 1991 Multiuser Show in Toronto.
>
>Maybe you should call it what it really is, Uniforum Ontario. Have one in
>Quebec and out here in the West and then maybe it will really be Uniforum
>Canada.

Ah ha!  But there *is* a UniForum group in Quebec.  UniForum Montreal
(affiliated to UniForum Canada) has been set up about 9 months ago.
We will be organizing regular meetings starting in September.

As far as I know, there is also a group in Quebec City and one is
getting organized in Ottawa.  Stuart, why don't you set one up in BC?
(I am one of the founding directors of the Montreal group, so if you need
information, I'd be happy to help if I can)

By the way, it might be better to send me mail than to reply if you want
to be sure I get your response because the disappearance of philmtl and
the change in computers at onfcanim have somewhat disrupted the flow of
news around here.
 Denis Fortin                             | fortin at zap.uucp
  DMR Group Inc.                          |  uunet!mcgill-vision!zap!fortin
  The opinions expressed above are my own |  fortin%zap at larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu