eunice head count

utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!wolfvax!mcm utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!wolfvax!mcm
Tue Nov 10 21:40:56 AEST 1981

Well, I collected responses for two weeks and came up with
a head count of THREE places that use EUNICE.  They are:

	unc!wolfvax	north carolina state university
			contact person: mcm (Mike Mitchell)

	duke!ucf	university of central florida (54 hours/week,
			 112 hours/week UNIX)
			contact person: whm (Bill Mitchell)

	decvax!yale-comix  (This site is NOT using EUNICE, however, the
			    contact person has access to a EUNICE site.)
			contact person: susan (Susan Ross)

There must be more than THREE users of EUNICE out there.  Please send
some mail to ucbvax!decvax!duke!unc!wolfvax!mcm and let me know
that you are alive.

	Mike Mitchell
	NCSU