eunice release 2.0 with uucp

utzoo!decvax!harpo!ihnss!houxi!houxg!lime!vax135!floyd!cmcl2!salkind utzoo!decvax!harpo!ihnss!houxi!houxg!lime!vax135!floyd!cmcl2!salkind
Mon Apr 26 20:51:46 AEST 1982

I have uucp working reliably under Eunice 2.0, but it does take
a little bit of doing to set things up right initially.  For instance,
you should have the typeahead buffer size (SYSGEN parameter) = ~255,
permissions of directories set right (everything writeable is a good
start), quotas set large (perhaps this is why the program is hanging?),
etc.  (If anybody wants to know) I can tell of some of the trials
and tribulations I went through...

There is currently one big problem in the Eunice uucp that I know about --
dealing with systems whose names have a - in them; I will fix this shortly
when I get a chance (it doesn't affect us here.)

						Lou Salkind
						cmcl2!salkind