Info on UNITY and .....

utzoo!hcr!sanand utzoo!hcr!sanand
Tue Feb 22 13:03:06 AEST 1983

This posting is to make clear some points made about our
product "UNITY under VMS", by the article "Info on UNITY and .." by
...sask!custead recieved Feb 21 1983. *This is not intended to be a sales
blurb.*

1. Our sales people (should) never have said full 4.1 compatible.
We are Bell UNIX compatible, even if we don't supply "finger".
We *apologize* for any misunderstanding, perhaps our sales
person was talking about the National Semiconductor 16032 version
of UNITY, which at the moment is based on 4.1BSD.

2. We *will* be running (and supporting) uucp in the coming months.

....decvax!hcr!sanand
[For HCR]