MicroVax TCP/IP - UniSoft not DEC product!!

Jonathan Shapiro jss at sjuvax.UUCP
Tue Nov 13 07:31:50 AEST 1984

[Aren't you hungry...?]
	Indeed it was a slip of the tongue, and I see that I did not recall all
of the groups I posted it to in my correction.  Please accept my apologies.
Unisoft is *not* what I wanted - Ultrix *is*.  The correction I sent out in
other groups also said:

	A person at DEC to contact (apparently many people have had problems
getting DEC to admit to the existence of Ultrix) who is suggesting this
solution for a local site's needs is:

	Michael Gottobi
	DEC
	1740 Walton Road
	Bluebell, Pa.  19422-2388
	(215) 825-4200

	This is not intended as advertisement - I have no affiliation with DEC
except for qualms over VMS and respect for good hardware.  Many people have
had trouble getting information, however so I thought I would pass this on.

Jon Shapiro