MicroVax TCP/IP ?

bob bookbinder system at lamont.UUCP
Thu Oct 11 06:14:45 AEST 1984

	We are in the process of setting up a LAN here at Lamont.
The initial three systems will be a VAX 11/780 running Eunice, a
PDP 11/70 running 2.9bsd and a Sun Workstation running 4.2bsd
connected via Ethernet (TCP/IP).

	The three systems will all have the DOD TCP/IP stuff so in
theory all is ok -- Then along comes a MicroVax.

	Does anyone know of TCP/IP running on a MicroVax.  The
Ethernet hardware is no problem, but I'm told Eunice isn't available.

	Any comments would be gladly accepted.

				Bob Bookbinder

UUCP:  {decvax, cmc12, mcvax, ihnp4} philabs!lamont!system