TWG TCP/IP on a VMS VAX w DECNET, on DEUNAs. Functionality?

Tim Mann mann at CSL-Vax.ARPA
Thu Sep 27 05:21:40 AEST 1984

Although I can't name any problems we've had that are known to be caused by
a lack of 5V power, the 750s Jeff mentions are definitely exceeding the
ratings on their 5V power supplies, and we have the second Unibus on order for
at least 2 or 3 of them.  (We could probably get by with just the expansion
power supply, but that takes up another cabinet anyway, and we may be
hanging more things on the Unibus in the future.)

	--Tim