EUNICE 4.1 upgrade doesn't work?

Bill Kelly bllklly at uwmacc.UUCP
Mon Sep 9 23:45:39 AEST 1985

In article <222 at lth.UUCP> anders at lth.UUCP (Anders Ardo) writes:
>1) mail under EUNICE 4.1 doesn't work (documented bug, no fix). Anyone
>   know when a fix will be available?

	It's available now.  I think it was very poor judgment to release
	4.1 with that many things not working, but to TWG's credit, I
	received the update tape within 18 hours of requesting it.  I will
	install it soon and let the net know whether it works and what else it
	fixes.
--
Bi||     {allegra, ihnp4, seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!bllklly
Ke||y    UW-Madison, 1210 West Dayton St., Madison WI 53706

"Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed
 to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley