rmgroup doesn't work with Eunice; here's a fix

Joe Buck jbuck at epimass.UUCP
Fri Dec 19 04:18:39 AEST 1986

In article <683 at uwmacc.UUCP> edwards at unix.macc.wisc.edu.UUCP (mark edwards) writes:
> Which version of news do you have up ?  What did you have to do to
> get it run ???

Standard 2.11 news includes Eunice support (other than the rmgroup
bug I just posted).  You can blame me for this abomination.  Get the
latest news software from a neighbor or your friendly mod.sources
archive, and follow the installation instructions (remembering to
look at Appendix C).

Now maybe if we can get enough Eunice sites on the net,
comp.os.eunice might actually contain some useful information.
--
- Joe Buck 	{hplabs,ihnp4,sun}!oliveb!epimass!jbuck		HASA (A,S)
  Entropic Processing, Inc., Cupertino, California