uucp on eunice systems

Mark Edwards edwards at dogie.edu
Thu Apr 28 07:06:49 AEST 1988

In article <5578 at columbia.edu> seth at ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) writes:
:Wie sprechen nichts Deutchen onen diesen USENET.
:Translation ('cause most people can't read German, and almost everyone
:would agree that I can't write it)
:We don't usually speak German on USENET.  If you are going to post in
:german, please limit the distrabion (I can't spell English either :-)
:to Germany.
:Maybe what we need to do is to create
:comp.os.eunice.german
:comp.os.eunice.english
:comp.os.eunice.french
:comp.os.eunice.russian
:That might lighten the load a little.  Don't you hate it when
:you start up rn and you see 213 unread articles in comp.os.eunice :-)

 Actually I've only seen 3 articles in this group since Jan 1st of this
 year. Do you really see that many articles in this group?

mark
(ex eunice guru)

    edwards at vms.macc.wisc.edu
    UW-Madison, 1210 West Dayton St., Madison WI 53706