v08INF6: LILINK Archive

Brandon S. Allbery - comp.sources.misc allbery at uunet.UU.NET
Fri Sep 1 08:28:34 AEST 1989

Posting-number: Volume 8, Administrivia 6
Submitted-by: mikej at lilink.UUCP
Archive-name: lilink.oops

Please be aware that I made a slight mistake in specifying the directories
where the files on lilink may be found. They are

/usr/spool/uucppublic/sources/games/Index
                              misc/Index
                              unix/Index

Sorry for any confusion this has caused sites that have polled me for
the files.
--
Michael R. Johnston
System Administrator                           rutgers!lilink!mikej