jove

km at cadre.UUCP km at cadre.UUCP
Thu Jan 24 03:06:06 AEST 1985

Help! I have adapted "jove" to run on an ibm or clone under msdos 2.0 and
up. Most all features of the unix version have been maintained, except
for those requiring child processes or shell execution. Some commands
have been modified to more closely resemble emacs. The program compiles
with C86 using the large model, and uses all available memory.

I am interested in making the program available to others but not without
the original author's permission. I need help with the following:

   1) A path or address to the original author, listed in the sources as
"Jonathan Payne at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School".

   2) Any information on the source origins. They come with Berkeley
2.9 unix for the pdp-11 in a group called "user contributed software".