ofiles(8)

Chris J. Valas cv at linus.UUCP
Thu May 9 23:26:57 AEST 1985

-=-

In article <383 at bbnccv.UUCP> cspencer at bbnccv.UUCP (Cliff Spencer) writes:

>: ' 	this is a shar release  of my "ofiles" program
>	contents:
>		Makefile
>		ofiles.c
>		ofiles.8
>
>	This program is in the public domain.  I have compiled
>	this under 4.2 and ULTRIX...
>'
>--------- go ahead, cut here, make my day --------------------
>: This is a shar archive.  Extract with sh, not csh.
>echo x - Makefile

Could everyone *please* put at *least* a one-liner description of
the function of any piece of software posted?  You know what you
were working on, but the rest of us are in the dark....

Chris J. Valas         {decvax,utzoo,philabs,security,allegra,genrad}!linus!cv
-=-
p.s. Send any 'improper newsgroup' flames to your grandmother.