As long as we are taliking about rmgrouping ...

kenyon at nmtvax.UUCP kenyon at nmtvax.UUCP
Sun Nov 17 05:08:06 AEST 1985

In article <> campbell at maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) writes:
>>                                        .... Personally I would
>> never trade reading a censored newspaper for a one published
>> without restriction.
>> Mike Gingell    ..decvax!mcnc!ecsvax!mjg
>
>*ALL* newspapers are "censored", but a more correct word for it
>is "edited".  I have never heard of a publication that will just...
>Larry Campbell                     decvax!genrad

What's this doing in net.sources?  This discussion is one more reason
to go fully moderated.  The only problem is that we don't know if the
moderator for a group is biased or not...  How do we make sure that the
moderator isn't biased?  We can't.  That's why each of us must be the
moderator of what we post.  (Sorry 'bout the philosphy, but I read
net.sources for program info not discussions about moderated newsgroups.)

--

Robert Kenyon
...ucbvax!unmvax!nmtvax!kenyon

Your father was a mother and your hamster smells of eldeberries!