Help : access to BITNET and ARPA-Net via UUCP net?

ehrlich at psuvax1.UUCP ehrlich at psuvax1.UUCP
Sat Oct 18 06:55:15 AEST 1986

Penn State is a UUCP <=> BITNET gateway.  The easiest way to get things
on to the BITNET is to use an address of the following form:

	...!ihnp4!psuvax1!SITENAME.BITNET!user

As for ARPA gateways, I belive that the site WISCVM.BITNET is a BITNET
to ARPA net gateway so the following might work:

	...!ihnp4!psuvax1!WISCVM.BITNET!sitename.arpa!user

I cannot be sure that the above is correct but it feels right.

--Daniel Ehrlich
CSNET:	  ehrlich at penn-state.csnet	USPS: The Pennsylvania State University
INTERNET: ehrlich at psuvax1.psu.edu	      Department of Computer Science
UUCP: 	  ...!ihnp4!psuvax1!ehrlich	      334B Whitmore Laboratory
BITNET:	  ehrlich at psuvax1.bitnet	      University Park, PA   16802
					BELL: (814) 863-1142
"The sky is blue so we know where to stop mowing."  Judge Harold T. Stone