UNIX clone with SOURCE CODE available now

kpk at gitpyr.UUCP kpk at gitpyr.UUCP
Sun Jan 11 09:19:28 AEST 1987

In article <251 at dayton.UUCP>, joe at dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson) writes:
> In article <5840001 at hpvcla.HP.COM> ericr at hpvcla.HP.COM (Eric Ross) writes:
[... much omitted ...]
> one posted here.  And I know that one of my co-workers was equally
> pleased -- we both stopped by a local B. Dalton and placed orders
> for the book.

Congratulations! The local B. Dalton refused to order the book.  They
stated that it was a "textbook" and that B. Dalton does not deal in textbooks.

For those parties who belong to the "Library of Information & Computer
Science" book club, it is their book of the month.

Disclaimer of responsibility: I am not responsible.