uuslave.c (Straight from the BBS in NJ)

allbery at ncoast.UUCP allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Mon Jan 26 13:16:23 AEST 1987

As quoted from <1683 at hoptoad.uucp> by pozar at hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar):
+---------------
|     Sorry to post this, my mailer upchucked on ncoast.UUCP.
|
|     I picked off the uuslave code.  Could you point me the direction of where
| you got it from?   There seems to be some header files that I'm unfamiler
| with and weren't included with the code.  Mucho functions I don't fully
| know what they need, etc...
+---------------

I can't tell you what BBS it came from, but I'm pretty sure it's legit; I
was given a copy somewhat earlier on another machine (tdi2.uucp).

The posting mentioned the fact that we're all pretty well stumped by it.  (I
don't have a C compiler, so I can't translate it to C on my PC; and while I
could conceivably translate to Turbo Pascal (I have done so in the past with
C programs), pointer problems usually result and reasonable COMn: I/O seems
to choke at anything over 1200 baud (and is somewhat flaky at 1200).)

It *does* seem to be written for CP/M, as opposed to MS-DOS.  This might mean
Aztec or BDS C, the two most common for CP/M.

++Brandon
--
/    \ / __   __   __ \   Brandon S. Allbery	    <backbone>!ncoast!allbery