const in latest draft

Stan Friesen sarima at gryphon.COM
Mon Jun 5 02:33:09 AEST 1989

In article <1989May30.170530.336 at utzoo.uucp> henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:

>In a word, yes.  I don't even remember what the Jan 88 draft said, but it
>is almost certainly badly out of date by now.  The qualifier situation was
>a mess, and has been cleaned up considerably.

	Absolutely, I don't doubt it.  How can I *get* a copy of the final
draft?  Apparently it is not classified as a "public review" release, so the
source I used to get the Jan 11 draft doesn't carry it.  In fact they will
not have anything past the Jan 11 draft until the standard is finally approved.
Is there *any* way for us ordinary peons to get at the final draft?
--
Sarima Cardolandion			sarima at gryphon.CTS.COM
aka Stanley Friesen			rutgers!marque!gryphon!sarima