Ansi Stardards Draft

Walter Murray walter at hpclwjm.HP.COM
Sat Jun 3 02:22:52 AEST 1989

> One of my users wants to know where to obtain a copy of the latest (or fairly
> recent) version of the Ansi C Stardards.

Global Engineering Documents
2805 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA  92714
Call (800) 854-7179 and ask for Document X3.159.
Have your credit card number available.
The cost is about $70.00, which includes the dpANS and the Rationale.

I have not done business with them myself, but the people
who answer the phone are friendly and helpful.  The last
time I called, they did have the latest (December 7, 1988) draft
available.

Walter Murray