X3J11 interpretations (unofficial)

Richard Tobin richard at aiai.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 04:10:53 AEST 1990

In article <12547 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>Meanwhile the Brits and Danes are reported to have been circulating
>draft documents to a selected subset of WG14, excluding comment from
>those who know what is wrong with their ideas.

Could someone tell us a bit more about what's going on here?  If I had
realised that there was significant disagreement between BSI and ANSI,
I might have gone to some BSI meetings, but unfortunately I didn't.

Anyone from BSI out there to put the other point of view?

-- Richard
Richard Tobin,                       JANET: R.Tobin at uk.ac.ed
AI Applications Institute,           ARPA:  R.Tobin%uk.ac.ed at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Edinburgh University.                UUCP:  ...!ukc!ed.ac.uk!R.Tobin