Naming

Sean Fagan seanf at sco.COM
Wed Feb 28 12:33:54 AEST 1990

In article <16021 at haddock.ima.isc.com> karl at haddock.ima.isc.com (Karl Heuer) writes:
>In article <1990Feb23.184656.3110 at siia.mv.com> drd at siia.mv.com (David Dick) writes:
>>Remember that you can no longer "roll your own" version of any
>>of these routines.
>You never could.

Huh?  Since when?  You could always write your own strcpy (although things
might not have worked), until now.  Since strcpy may not even *be* in the
library, just in the compiler, that makes it kinda hard to write your own.

--
Sean Eric Fagan  | "Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts."
seanf at sco.COM    |    -- Thomas Magnum (Tom Selleck), _Magnum, P.I._