cfree() is what??

Lee F Kolakowski lfk at athena.mit.edu
Sun Jul 15 07:45:06 AEST 1990

I am trying to port some code to a MSDOS machine and all is fine except this function cfree(). It looks like some brain dead version of free which some other arguments. Any way, the three unix machines I use (HUX, BSD and Irix) have never heard it cfree in the man pages but, the BSD libc.a has it in there.

Could some one send me an implementation based on free, or describe it
to me well enough, so that I can make it work?

Thanks in advance.

--

Frank Kolakowski

|lfk at athena.mit.edu                     ||      Lee F. Kolakowski    |
|lfk at eastman2.mit.edu                   ||	M.I.T.		     |
|kolakowski at wccf.mit.edu                ||	Dept of Chemistry    |
|lfk at mbio.med.upenn.edu		        ||	Room 18-506	     |
|lfk at hx.lcs.mit.edu                     ||	77 Massachusetts Ave.|
|AT&T:  1-617-253-1866                  ||	Cambridge, MA 02139  |
|                         #include <woes.h>         		     |
|		           One-Liner Here!                           |