X3J11 Pleasanton meeting summary

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Sat Oct 6 03:35:01 AEST 1990

In article <14008 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>... I can give the
>argument for the majority position for this particular issue, if
>you want to hear it; I was the one who presented the issue before
>the committee (I still have the multi-colored viewfoil for it).

I, for one, would be very interested to hear what the committee thinks
the standard says about where "the size is needed".  I can't find any
place where the standard says anything about it whatsoever.
--
Imagine life with OS/360 the standard  | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
operating system.  Now think about X.  |  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry